Today’s kids are the next generation of leaders
We love kids. We love their honesty, their passion, their curiosity and we love their potential. But, like the rest of us, kids need help to achieve that potential.
“A tree must be bent while it is young.”
This is especially true in today’s fast-changing, competitive society. There are certain skills and thought processes that we know will help children to grow to their fullest potential.
PDS-i Kids supports your kids in defining and achieving their ambitious goals, offering a three month self-development programme for children between 7 and 12.
The programme is one on one or small groups and by the end of the 3 months your child will have:
- The importance of giving and gratitude
- The science behind happiness
- Built their self-awareness
- Improve self confidence
- Discover their inner happiness
- Develop their emotional intelligence
- Create healthy life habits
- Bullying is not ok
- Your body belongs to you
We will also focus on:
- Resilience/ making mistakes
- Phases of low motivation
- Success pressure