We reguarly talk about people and business
We enjoy talking about people and business related topics, both in print and in person. You can catch us at The Emirates Literary Festival as well as professional conferences and industry events such as The Human Capital Forum.http://celebritysex.cz/?triores=best-dating-apps-on-apple&eeb=7a
All about you
http://beachgroupcommercial.com/?kachalka=brokeroption-com&ccb=2e We’re often asked the same questions – regardless of the industry or background of the individual. Here are some articles we’ve written to answer the queries we hear repeatedly….online trading demo konto
- How can you deal with someone with a bad attitude? enter site
- How can you become a trusted advisor?
- How can you ruin your reputation without even trying?
- Should you quit your job?
- How can you “manage up” effectively?
- Is your bubble big enough?
- How can you make sure people like you?
- How can you tell when they’re just “not that into you”?
- How can you build trust in yourself and your team?
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why do you need to develop it?
- How can you make onboarding more effective?
- How can you have better performance conversations?
- How can you make sure that your Q&A sessions annoy everyone?
- Why do people hate your meetings?
- How can you make sure you don’t get promoted despite being good at your job?
- How do “soft” skills help you get hard results?
- How can you stop sucking at email?
- How can you make sure your business grows without growing out of control?
- How can a coach help you expand your business?
- What does an executive coach do?
- How can you get the most from your frontline leaders? http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/2601
- Do you have to attend team building events?
- How can you improve the training you deliver?
- How can you measure the ROI on training?
- How can you make sure your training is a waste of time of money?
- How can you choose the right coach for you?
- Why are performance reviews so awful?
- Why should you speak up?
- How are human beings “capital”?
- Challenging times? How can a coach help?
- How should I negotiate my salary?
here Bullying in the workplace is something we take seriously…
We also talk on the radio ….
- How important is your handshake in making a first impression? (Part 1)
- How important is your handshake in making a first impression? (Part 2)
- How can you deal with rage in the workplace? (From 09:45)
- How can you work (effectively) from home? (From 11:30)
- Dawn talking at the CFO MENA Conference in 2016 about HardTalk to Khaleej Times
- Managing the Matrix reviewed in AL Business (Arabic)
- Managing the Matrix reviewed in the GCC Business News agency (Arabic)
- Dawn profiled in Female Entrepreneurs
- Dawn profiled in the National
- HardTalk in the National
- Martin recognized as a shaper in Government Commerce and Industry in 2015
- Paul recognized as a top influencer in the Project Management Industry in 2016
- Dawn talking about HardTalk in Khaleej Times