We reguarly talk about people and business
All about you
see We’re often asked the same questions – regardless of the industry or background of the individual. Here are some articles we’ve written to answer the queries we hear repeatedly….
- How can you deal with someone with a bad attitude?
- How can you become a trusted advisor?
- How can you ruin your reputation without even trying?
- Should you quit your job?
- How can you “manage up” effectively?
- Is your bubble big enough?
- How can you make sure people like you?
- How can you tell when they’re just “not that into you”?
- How can you build trust in yourself and your team?
- What is Emotional Intelligence and why do you need to develop it?
- How can you make onboarding more effective?
- How can you have better performance conversations?
- How can you make sure that your Q&A sessions annoy everyone?
- Why do people hate your meetings?
- How can you make sure you don’t get promoted despite being good at your job?
- How do “soft” skills help you get hard results?
- How can you stop sucking at email?
- How can you make sure your business grows without growing out of control?
- How can a coach help you expand your business?
- What does an executive coach do?
- How can you get the most from your frontline leaders?
- Do you have to attend team building events?
- How can you improve the training you deliver?
- How can you measure the ROI on training?
- How can you make sure your training is a waste of time of money?
- How can you choose the right coach for you?
- Why are performance reviews so awful?
- Why should you speak up?
- How are human beings “capital”?
- Challenging times? How can a coach help?
- How should I negotiate my salary?
see Bullying in the workplace is something we take seriously…
We also talk on the radio ….
- How important is your handshake in making a first impression? (Part 1)
- How important is your handshake in making a first impression? (Part 2)
- How can you deal with rage in the workplace? (From 09:45)
- How can you work (effectively) from home? (From 11:30)
- Dawn talking at the CFO MENA Conference in 2016 about HardTalk to Khaleej Times
All about us
Sometimes people say nice things about us in print. Here are some examples..
- Managing the Matrix reviewed in AL Business (Arabic)
- Managing the Matrix reviewed in the GCC Business News agency (Arabic)
- Dawn profiled in Female Entrepreneurs
- Dawn profiled in the National
- HardTalk in the National
- Martin recognized as a shaper in Government Commerce and Industry in 2015
- Paul recognized as a top influencer in the Project Management Industry in 2016
- Dawn talking about HardTalk in Khaleej Times